Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Create value, not bait!
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Big things start small.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- You have to make your own chances.