Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.