How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.