How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- If not now, when?
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.