Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.