Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
Similar Roy Bennett quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Every day is day 1
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Sell before you start
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.