Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
Similar Roy Bennett quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.