Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
Similar Roy Bennett quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- Money chases good ideas
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.