Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Start small and keep going.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.