Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.