Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.