Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs