People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- The goal is freedom.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.