People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Be bold to begin.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- No guts, no story.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.