People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- The goal is freedom.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.