People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step