People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.