Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.