Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- One life is enough to change this world
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.