If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.