You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
Similar rodrigolobos quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution does bring a sense of gloom and doom but don’t focus on the threats; focus on the opportunities!
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.