The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
Similar Kate O'Neill quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- Technology trust is a good thing, but control is a better one.
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- Be a learning machine. What made you money last year, won’t necessarily make you money this and next year.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.