The purpose of digitalization is to make a significant difference in the overall levels of business performance and organizational maturity.
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- Digital Transformation doesn’t happen without Digital Leadership
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.