Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.