Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.