A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
Similar Asa Don Brown quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.