Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
Similar Mahesh Prabhu quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them