The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted
- In the digital world of today, one can say almost nothing is local.
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.