With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- The ability to disrupt yourself is critical in today’s volatile economic environment that’s changing faster and more furiously than ever
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Digital means change, choice, innovation, speed, and people-centricity.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- If you are someone who dislikes, condemns and rejects new ideas, you aren’t fit to lead.
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.