Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
Similar James Clear quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- Digital organizations can become hyper-connected and super-creative via dealing with innovation dilemmas collectively.
- It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.