A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
Similar Andrena Sawyer quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- In the fast-paced business environment, are we forgetting the importance of staying relevant? Keep Learning!
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Digital means change, choice, innovation, speed, and people-centricity.
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.