The Fourth Industrial Revolution does bring a sense of gloom and doom but don’t focus on the threats; focus on the opportunities!
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- Being an innovative CIO means learning fast, being inclusive, embracing multiple viewpoints and taking calculated risks.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The paradigms and behaviors of digital leaders are VERY different from traditional management.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- The purpose of digitalization is to make a significant difference in the overall levels of business performance and organizational maturity.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- The fundamental #DigitalLeadership metrics are maturity, effectiveness and Digital Footprint
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- Digital organizations can become hyper-connected and super-creative via dealing with innovation dilemmas collectively.