Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
Similar Janna Cachola quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.