Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.