Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected