For some strange reason I get some of my brightest ideas on the toilet seat, with my clothes on.
Similar E. Obeng-Amoako Edmonds quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
- Humans need to be a little crazy, spontaneous, unusual, free-flowing, and creative.
- Routine is the opposite of creativity.
- Unnecessary bureaucracy hinders creativity, growth, justice and the attainment of peace.
- Sometimes imagination outsmarts intelligence and enthusiasm outshines experience.
- REAL success, satisfaction and joy has nothing to do with owning STUFF!
- I got tired of all the rules. So I created my own world: one without rules.
- People try to understand me and what I do. I don’t want to be understood. Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.
- Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
- Striving to be original gets in the way of being original.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Do what makes your soul shine.
- The principle of genuine creativity is not to depict but to arouse.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Creative needs a purpose, and creativity needs a problem.
- Books deliver information so that experience has a chance to exercise creativity.
- Creativity eventually comes from the need not to have ourselves or other people eaten by leopards.