- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- We are all Born To Create, but not all of us unleash the creativity within
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Flawless and faultless outcomes are not products of lawless and careless people. No lawless person is a genuine innovator.
- Impact Over Income
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- stop looking to the competition. Value-innovate and let the competition worry about you.
- A good brand is not a company but a movement, not a product but an experience, not a seller but a storyteller and not a brand but a lifestyle.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.
- The best marketing strategy ever: CARE.
- Where all think alike there is little danger of innovation.
- Culture, corruption, suicide, happiness and global social media use: A cross-cultural perspective
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.