If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Momentum builds success.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- The journey is the reward
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Be bold to begin.