Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
Similar Robert Kinch quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.