Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
Similar Robert Kinch quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Fall down but never back down.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Think big from the beginning.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human