It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.