It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Sell before you start
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.