I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Similar Michael Jordan quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- The journey is the reward
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.