I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Similar Michael Jordan quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Slow, Steady and Strong