I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Everything begins small.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.