I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.