You have to make your own chances.
Similar Duncan Bannatyne quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.