Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
Similar Duncan Bannatyne quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.