The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Similar Abraham Lincoln quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Move fast, break things
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.