The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Similar Abraham Lincoln quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Think big to see big.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Impact Over Income
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.