If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide