Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Start small and keep going.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!