Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.