Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.