Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Money chases good ideas
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.