Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within