I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Similar Bill Cosby quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.