Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- One life is enough to change this world
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.