I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.