I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
Similar Thomas Edison quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.