Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
Similar Jaachynma N.E. Agu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Success is never accidental.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.