God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
Similar Jaachynma N.E. Agu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.