Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.