Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is an evolutionary process, so it’s not necessary to be radical all the time.
- Innovation is a process for introducing better and new unique solution to meet out the needs and requirement of existing markets.
- The true work of innovation is not coming up with something big and new, but instead recombining things that already exist.
- Sometimes imagination outsmarts intelligence and enthusiasm outshines experience.
- The greatest invention in the world is the mind of a child.
- Innovation is the art of creating a better, a more convenient and more comfortable way for the world to pass.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Keep in mind that imagination is at the heart of all innovation. Crush or constrain it and the fun will vanish.
- Creativity isn’t meant to introduce complexity it is expected to add simplicity.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Innovation is implementing new ideas that create value.
- Every person has a story, but those who show discipline and start writing become authors.
- Successful innovation requires commitment, consistency, and collaboration
- You cannot cling to the norm and desire innovation. You must think outside of the box to shake the table – possibly break it to pieces.
- If you are not innovating, you are deteriorating.
- You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.
- Collaboration equals innovation.
- What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Fail. Try again. Change the world.
- If you must walk in someone’s shadow make sure it’s your own
- It takes courage to violate expectations, but sometimes the reward is a new level of success.