Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Customers often know more about your products than you do. Use them as a source of inspiration and ideas for product development.
- The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.
- The greatest discovery is self-discovery.
- The true work of innovation is not coming up with something big and new, but instead recombining things that already exist.
- stop looking to the competition. Value-innovate and let the competition worry about you.
- What is now proved was once only imagined
- Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
- A dream will not become an innovation if there is no realization.
- You cannot cling to the norm and desire innovation. You must think outside of the box to shake the table – possibly break it to pieces.
- A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- To become a better you, don’t keep doing the same things all the time.
- Too much thought into the process kills innovation and at times, the outcome altogether.
- Here’s the new reality: evolve or become irrelevant. Innovate or die.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Collaboration equals innovation.
- Asking a right question need intelligence and courage. Do you have both?
- Innovation is the process of making changes to something established by introducing something new.
- People relate to people, and if your brand feels like people, they’ll relate to you, too.
- Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.