Fiscal prudence and continuous innovation are the driving forces for sustainable growth in any industry.
Similar Ashwin Muthiah quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- We must beware of needless innovation, especially when guided by logic.
- Purpose driven technology will continue to flourish, whereas profit driven technology will either perish or destroy the world.
- We believe constraints bring out creativity. When you raise like $800M, suddenly all that scrappiness… it’s easy to lose.
- It takes courage to violate expectations, but sometimes the reward is a new level of success.
- Innovation becomes possible only if people can step out of their comfort zone.
- Creatives Creed: Destruction is creation. Creation is destruction.
- When you know the destination, the path is easy.
- A high degree of autonomy is what permits innovation, experimentation and risk taking in a bureaucracy.
- Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.
- What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Fail. Try again. Change the world.
- If you must walk in someone’s shadow make sure it’s your own
- When we dream, there are no facts. Just imagination!
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Innovation is the art of creating a better, a more convenient and more comfortable way for the world to pass.
- Be creative while inventing ideas, but be disciplined while implementing them.
- Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse.
- A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.
- Innovators with resources and smartness, are more busy with pompous dreams of colonizing mars, while their own kind suffers on earth.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Where all think alike there is little danger of innovation.