Protected: quotes generator
- If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- The moment you will stop innovating, somebody else will make your product outdated and will become the market leader.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- The time spent building a solid foundation will pay for itself ten-fold.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- People can never get enough of something new and different.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.
- No idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- Your creation are the outcome of your decisions.
- When we care, we share.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Leave Your Customers in a Better Spot then they found you, so they get in a habit of finding you.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Every child is an artist.