Commitment shows up before results do!
Similar john di lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.