Commitment shows up before results do!
Similar john di lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind