Commitment shows up before results do!
Similar john di lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Create value, not bait!
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.