Commitment shows up before results do!
Similar john di lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough