Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
Similar Kamal Ravikant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- One life is enough to change this world
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.