Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
Similar Kamal Ravikant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Dream big but always plan small
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.